Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Don't ask me what time it is


Cuz I don't even know. On Sunday Mexico sprang forward an hour.

"Clocks in Mexico will spring forward an hour at 2 a.m. The time change will end the one-hour time difference that existed on the border for the past four weeks, a difference that affected thousands of people who split their time between Baja California and San Diego County."

That makes sense because when I talked to my dad a few days ago he said he was 2 hours ahead from me now. Arizona doesn't do daylight savings time for some reason that I'm too lazy to research right now, so for my family and friends in IL I usually have to remind them of that time difference. I'm either an hour behind or 2 hours behind. As of right now I'm 2 hours behind. And yes, I have been woken up by many a text message at 6 am or earlier by lovely friends who think that I'm awake at those ungodly hours because they themselves are at work or on their way to work :)

Full Story

1 comment: