Thursday, February 28, 2008

Jennifer Lopez takes her twins home

She left with her babies from the hospital on Monday.


"Jennifer and Marc will reportedly name their babies Max and Emme."


Christina Aguilera named her son Max too. Hopefully there won't be any cattiness about that. I also heard that Christina is apparently pissed that J. Lo is getting a lot more money for her baby pictures than Christina did. But, what can you do? As for Emme, how do you pronounce that? Like Emmy? In my opinion, if those really are the baby names, they are alright. I think they could've done better than that. I suppose it's cute for now though.


Full Story

4 comments:

ChiTown Girl said...

I guess you must have missed it when they announced those names about a month ago. I laughed my ass off then because Max and Emme (Emmy?) are the names of the brother and sister on a kids' show on PBS called Dragon Tales. Too funny! I'm sure you've never seen it, since you aren't in kindergarten!

Ñ said...

Actually I did hear about the names awhile ago, but just wanted to post this to comment about them :) I've seen parts of Dragon Tales (I used to babysit) but not enough to know the names of them. Too funny!

miss r said...

Haha you took the words out of my mouth! When I read the comment in red, my first thought was how do you pronounce Emme? I'm glad I can always come to you for my J Lo updates.

miss r said...

Por un Amor... What genre HASN'T Linda Ronstadt sang in?