Sunday, February 3, 2008

The Movies

I recently switched back to Netflix from Blockbuster online. Why? Because I just didn't really feel like going to the Blockbuster store every week to trade in movies that were mailed out to me for free, in-store movies. It's a nice perk of the program, but honestly I would just get lazy. Plus with Netflix I like being able to watch some movies and tv shows online too. (I recently started watching The L word) So anyway, just thought I would share a list of certain movies in Spanish that are subtitled in English that I've seen that I think you should check out. There are still sooooo many movies of all different genres that I want to see. Any suggestions you have would be great too!

I've included the trailers in each of the links:
Amores Perros (Love's a bitch)
El Crimen Del Padre Amaro (The Crime of Father Amaro)
La Mujer De Mi Hermano (My Brother's Wife)
Maria Full of Grace

2 comments:

miss r said...

Love L Word! I only saw the first 2 seasons though.

Another series you should check out: Weeds.

Ñ said...

They don't have season 1 available online so I will have to get through the mail. I just started watching season 2 online though.

I have Weeds on my list too :)